Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wedding Ring

We got Brad a real wedding ring.  The last one was a cheapie that we got online because we couldn't find anything he really loved in time for the wedding.  We really wanted him to have something unique and that is hard to find in men's rings.




But we found one, and were really excited.  The jeweler told us that they would put the order in on Monday and we would have it sometime later in the week.  But they called me on Monday and said it was ready to be picked up!  So I kept this lovely surprise from Brad, and went and picked up the ring by myself while he was at a group meeting for school.  When he got home he found me all dressed up in a dress, with candles lit and strawberries for eating.  He said what a nice surprise, and I said the surprise is not over, and pulled out the ring.  I said, "Bradley James, will you still marry me?"  He said yes and we had an excellent laugh and were very excited.  I love his ring just as much as he does and was very excited to give it to him!  And I love that I got to do what every guy on the planet does - lie about when they get the ring so it is a surprise!  It was very fun, I highly recommend proposing to your husband if you get the opportunity.  He was very happy.

3 comments:

  1. We never told you this but Meg and I talked about what a gorgeous couple you two are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love his new ring! It's unique but classic. I showed Scooter and he really likes it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious. I love the shot with Brad's hand. You don't see the groom posed like that everyday!!!

    Yay you guys.

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete