Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tulip Festival

I am playing catch up today with our blog.  At the beginning of May Brad, Scottie and I went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point.  How did I get two men to go with me to the Tulip Festival you might be wondering?  Well Scottie had to come so we could get in for free as he works at Thanksgiving Point, and Brad came because he is such a good husband.  It was actually a really good excuse to spend time with Scottie before he left on his mission.  He is now in the MTC and loving it, and will soon go to his area in the Sacramento, California, English speaking mission.  We are so proud of him!  Anyway, here is a sampling of the hundred plus pictures I took while we were there.


























1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with the pics by the waterfall. So so darling. You should print them and hang them in sequence somewhere...

    ReplyDelete