Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Overdue


Because our baby hasn't been shown many signs of wanting to come out, on my official due date yesterday I gave her a small talking to about how since she is a Tilley, and therefore should be early or at least on time to everything. She didn't listen.  Clearly, parenting is already a challenge. Ha ha. 

In all our extra time while we are waiting for her to come though, we finished the nursery so that is good!





The best news though, is that Brad graduated! I am so proud of him. He did so great with finals, and it is such a relief that he is done. This is a new chapter of our lives and it is going to be fun.

This is Brad after his last test!


CECIL!!








3 comments:

  1. I didn't think we'd ever see the day that you were overdue, but you stuck to our true Doxey girl tradition... Your nursery is darling! Great job with it. I can't wait to see it in person. We are really excited for Brad to get to move on to the next phase of his life. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your mom and sisters were ever over due its very likely you will be... That stinks! Good luck! Her Room is absolutely darling! I love the rug! Congrats to your hubby as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were happy to participate in your graduation. But would you get that baby moving along? I hear that a good motorcycle ride in the hills is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete