Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Road trip to the grandmas

I have so many amazing pictures to post!  So here goes.

I know it is blurry, but it shows off her baby blues!


We call this her fat face.  She just looks like she is so fat that she doesn't have room in her body for her tongue, so it kind of lolls out.

Daddy let her "drive" when we were taking a break on the way to St. George.

There is nothing better in the whole world than watching the man you love making your baby this happy!

We took her on the boat for a few minutes. I was pretty nervous about it. She was like a stuffed sausage in that life jacket!  She did not like it.

Add caption

Oh how I love these pictures of Avery and my Mom! A little blurry, but they look so happy!  Love it love it love it.

This alone is worth the drive to St. George.

Avery and great-grandma Rice got along so well! Avery was really content and calm the whole time she was holding her.  


Home sweet home. Avery loves tummy time!

Oh my sassy face!  This girl has personality.

Her lips are frequently pursed like this... :) I love my baby!

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO very glad that you think the trip is worth it. We are so happy whenever you come. You are an absolutely beautiful family and we love spending time with you. Thank you for giving us Avery - there are no words...

    ReplyDelete