Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Our Bay Area Trip

We went to the bay area for a quick weekend trip a little bit ago. The highlights included:
Family party with the Wiggins!
Biking the Golden Gate bridge
Seeing the Italian's boat sailing by practicing for the America's Cup race
Taking Avery to the beach
A Giants game
Finding out that Brad is actually from a small town (I remembered it being so much bigger he said over and over while we took two seconds to drive from one end of town to the other)
Meeting all the people from his hometown that I have heard so much about!

Please forgive me readers and universe for being such a terrible photo taker. There isn't a single photo from the Wiggin Family party which is tragic. Seriously. Hopefully my sadness will help me learn my lesson. Otherwise I am just going to have to forgive myself and accept the fact that this is how I am.


















2 comments: