Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wedding Planning

Being engaged is the funnest thing ever!  I love scheming with Brad about how our life is going to be when we are married.  We just went and looked at an apartment for the first time tonight.  Apartments for married people are tiny!  But it will be fun I am sure :)

Planning a wedding long distance while working full-time during everyone else's business hours can be difficult though.  I really hope that it all comes together and is nice.  So far I have booked the reception hall, the photographer, the florist, and the cake lady.  So the essentials are taken care of.  Oh and I bought my dress!  It is totally gorgeous, and Brad doesn't know anything about it.  This is one surprise that I am going to keep a surprise (I usually can't keep anything from Brad). 

I am super excited about the open house that we are going to have in Cedar Hills because we will already be married by then, and I don't really have to plan it which is bliss.  And at the end we are going to try to turn it into a dance party.  If you are reading this, you are invited.  The more the merrier - we want to party it up!  Yay!

I would like to apologize now to all the people that I have started ignoring.  Everything that is going on is keeping me really busy and being with Brad as much as humanly possible is really the only thing on my mind.  I realize that this is ridiculous in some vague and very distant corner of my brain but it doesn't really concern me.  I am in love!  And I'm just loving every minute of it :)

1 comment:

  1. Love is a wonderful thing and makes the world go around!!!!

    ReplyDelete