Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Married Life

I am so excited to be posting as a married woman!  I am currently sitting next to my husband at our new kitchen table, in our apartment, as he continues to eat the fabulous dinner that we made with all of our fabulous new kitchen equipment.  Life is so great!

I love that I have been married for three and a half weeks and I am already writing a post titled "Married Life" as if I know everything there is to know about it :)

I will just tell you what I know so far.  Last night we went to bed at 11:00 p.m. and I woke up at 6:00 a.m. to exercise.  Brad was on time to school, and I was only a little bit late to work (we share a car).  These events might not sound like anything extraordinary, but according to my previous life habits, they are.  I haven't been able to get my self in bed before 12:30 or 1:00 a.m. for many years.  I haven't woken up early to exercise since my freshman year of college.  And I am usually half an hour late to work since my boss doesn't really care. 

So what I know about being married so far is that it is totally improving my life!  Also, I am realizing that when two people are working on the same task, that task is done a lot more quickly.  Unloading groceries from the car, organizing a room, and cooking dinner all seem easier now.

Being newly married is just bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment