Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Calling

Brad has been called to be the 1st counselor in the Bishopric in our new ward and I am the new relief society president!

Just kidding.  Our calling is only one step above Ward Greeter.  But I am so excited for it.....

We are the new Welcoming Committee!  No, that is not a typo.  We are not part of the committee, but we are the committee.  Ha ha ha ha ha.  Brad is making fun of me for laughing at my own joke, but I do it all the time, so oh well.

I think that my main take away from our duties in this calling is that I get to BAKE all the time!  Do you see why I am so excited now?  Right now I am fantasizing about various amazing recipes I know of that will be so good that they will make us the most popular couple in the ward! Lol.  Andrea, I am going to need your recipe for your red velvet cupcakes.  Robyn, I am going to need your recipe for those little lemon bits of heaven. 

If anyone has any other amazing recipes feel free to comment.  I want to experiment!  The time to experiment is now because I can make really heavenly, fattening things and then not feel obligated to eat all of it (and get fat) because I can give most of it away.

Brad is now singing Christmas songs while cooking our steak for dinner, which I get to make fun of him for :)  We love to tease.  Oh my gosh, he just called the tongs the thongs!  I love how he makes me laugh!

Its now dinner time.  Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. Anna has many healthy recipes. We made brownies with no sugar that were very tasty when I visited.

    ReplyDelete