Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Weekend In

I started feeling ill on Friday night.  Mostly body aches.  It hasn't gone away and so Brad and I haven't done anything too exciting this weekend. 

We have watched 3 and 3/4 movies: Sherlock Holmes, That Thing You Do, Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan, and 3/4 of Sleeping Beauty. 

Today the evening has degenerated into Brad and I sitting in bed together eating ice cream and brownies.  I in the spirit of laughter, I must also disclose that I am wearing a Snuggie and resting my bowl on a pillow so it is closer to my mouth. 

We have gotten quite a few good laughs out of this activity, so I recommend it.

Being sick is much better when you have someone to share it with! :)

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that the truth...it is not good for man (or woman) to be alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rachelle.
    i just discovered your new blog!
    i don't know how i managed to miss putting your new one on my list...
    i love this though!
    i'm planning on stalking you two across the internet :)
    love you both!

    ReplyDelete