Sunday, March 20, 2011

Our Apartment

This post is for Jessica, and Audrey, and Grandma and Grandpa and all of the other wonderful people in our lives that aren't able to actually come to our house to see it.  Everyone is invited to come see it in person though! (Andrea, I was tempted to not post these just so I would have a good reason to make you come over!) However, the pictures are of only the top floor because when I was taking the pictures, only the top floor was tidy enough to show to the great wide world.

We are the door on the left.


Yay for a happy bedspread!

Yay for a hilarious and awesome husband!

Lights and bedside table from IKEA.  The flower is was Robyn's idea - Becky and Robyn and I made them together!






This is our study.

Thank you Brad's mom for our chair! And the couch down stairs.  And our dresser :)

The picture says "Family: a patchwork of love."  So cheesy, but she's family!

Gail also gave us this awesome keyboard! I really need some classical music to play though.

4 comments:

  1. I love your house and our matching bedspreads! I feel like have a little piece of each other and matching tastes. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute place! It is really nice! You've got me reminiscing about my first apartment as a married woman. Our first apartment will always be special to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you posted these pictures so now we don't have to come visit! ;)

    Seriously though, I'm excited to see it. It looks darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your comforter and cute yellow pillow!!

    ReplyDelete