Tuesday, December 27, 2011

119 Days and Counting!

I am so excited!  I love that the number of days till our baby comes is getting lower!  When we are finally under 100 days left I am going to be so happy!  I can't wait!

So I am now 23 weeks along, and am getting bigger all the time and I have been enjoying some new symptoms lately.  Some are good, some are bad.  But the bad symptoms are off and on so it is good.  The best thing is being able to feel our baby move all the time.  Every day I feel her more and more!  Brad has also felt her many times, although definitely not as much as I can feel her.  I am looking forward to when we can see her move through my stomach... The timing hasn't worked out yet, but I'm sure it will soon!  Other new things - did you know that your belly button skin is actually incredibly soft when it is all stretched out and near enough to the surface to feel?  Pretty funny little trivia if you ask me :) 

I have also been having sciatic nerve back/leg pain in the right side.  I have also had some pretty painful round ligament stretching in my stomach, mostly on my left side.  But neither of those things have lasted.  The back pain was for about a month, and the stomach muscle pain only lasted a few days.  So now I am feeling great!  Just more easily tired than usual.  I did a bit of exercise plus shopping and shooting (don't make fun, guns are heavy!) yesterday, and it totally did me in today!  Oh my...

So here is a current belly photo.  Below that, my new boots Brad got me for Christmas, and below that, all the outfits that our baby got for Christmas.  She is going to look so cute!  I am in love with every single outfit that we have so far.  And we have a lot of clothes already!  It is so fun.  Brad and I even gave each other clothes for our daughter for Christmas, we are that excited :) The pictures at the bottom are the beginnings of our nursery.  The room is a mess, but we have put together the rocking chair and changing table anyway... We are too excited to wait!











4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - you are SO darling! And blossoming! That belly is so cute. You've been working hard behind my back! Can't wait to spend time with you this weekend. Love, Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shirt, your boots, that rug - love.love.love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute Rachelle!! Your baby girl is going to be so well dressed with all of those cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with your little belly (and the baby in it of course!). I can't wait to see it in person in a few weeks. Love you!

    ReplyDelete