Sunday, January 22, 2012

27 Weeks - 93 days left!

I hate my computer lately.  It is so slow that all I have patience to do is post this picture and write something short. 

I am loving this period of pregnancy! I feel her move all the time - it is so fun.  Just this morning before I had even got out of bed she had already been boxing the front of my stomach and tickling my sides.  She makes me laugh all the time! Its really fun.

I think I am getting more emotional though lately.  I get overwhelmed lately with all the things we have to do before she comes, but I am trying to stay calm. I just have a really strong desire to get everything ready as soon as possible - as in right now - so the lists of things to do get pretty long.  Nesting is real people.

4 comments:

  1. yay! so happy for you two! it's so fun to feel the baby move...especially when they're still small enough that it's not uncomfortable! enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so healthy and beautiful! We can hardly wait to meet our first granddaughter.

    M and D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are so pretty and look darling pregnant. We couldn't be more excited to have a little granddaughter. Just keep doin' what you're doin', she seems to be loving it. Mom

    ReplyDelete