Thursday, October 18, 2012

Callings

Brad and I both got new callings in church about a month ago. Drumroll please....

Brad is in nursery again.

And I am the 1st counselor in the Primary Presidency.

Needless to say, I was shocked when they told me, and feel way out of my league.  But I am forging ahead.  I felt inspired the other day when I was listening to the kids shouting the song "Nephi's Courage" while we were practicing for the Primary Program which is in two weeks (I am in charge of it. Can you say overwhelming?). I will go, I will do, the things the Lord commands, etc.  I feel like I am already making lots of mistakes, but oh well I suppose, I am trying really hard and I will just keep soldiering on until I get the hang of it.  

The kids are great though and very fun to observe even if I don't know any of them really yet!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment