Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Walking, Talking Post-it Note

So we are sitting on the couch, and I open Hulu to watch a show.  I see that Stephen Colbert has been producing episodes again which I did not previously know.  I get excited thinking about all the jokes he is probably making because he got his PAC approved.  I got excited because I forgot for a second that I do not like Stephen Colbert anymore because of his use of a particularly inappropriate image on his normally clean show.  It made me extremely angry, and I decided not to watch anymore out of protest.  Luckily, in my moment of forgetfulness, I had Brad sitting next to me.  "Do you remember that you are boycotting that show?" he said. "Oh. Yeah, right." I say.  I quickly remember my feelings of indignation towards his show.  Brad says, "I guess I have to fill Audrey's role now of helping you remember things."  I laugh.  "And how do you feel about that Brad" I say.  "It's daunting," he replies.

 I agree with him that it does sound daunting.  Because we all know that I need someone to remember things for me, and it is a very big job! :)

Oh Audrey, I think Brad misses you!

1 comment:

  1. I do have to say, I love having a blog post directed toward me. It makes me feel great. And truthfully, the job of walking post-it note was quite exhausting, and I'm happy to move into a back up position. Tell Brad, though, that he can call on me for help at any time. And also PS, let's hang out soon. I think I'm just going to drive to your house and bug you more often. You don't mind, do you? haha.

    I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete