Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Break Photos

I loved, loved, loved all the time that we got to spend at my parent's house for Christmas. Avery and I were there for two full weeks and Brad met us after a few days of being on a business trip so he was there for 10 days. Everyone was able to some this year, and it was so much fun! I love all the pictures of the bonding between cousins, and of my grandparents with the babies.  Because of health problems, this was the first time that they had been able to meet most of the babies in the family.



Oh my word.

This is when Avery and Brad were reunited after being apart for  four days.

I love the Christmas outfit my Mom got Avery!



Grandma got the boys a lego table, but Avery also seemed to enjoy it!

Christmas morning

This is me crying when I opened the gift that Brad made me.  We did homeade gifts for each other and his was so sweet!


Exercising her female right to be a drama queen. 

Four generation photo.




They were all sick of the picture taking.

I'm so glad that my grandparents were able to come!  

1 comment:

  1. What? No pictures of Pop Pop? We loved having you all here!

    ReplyDelete